What is Snap Exec?
Snap Exec is a complete Snapchat user management site.
It lets you organize, search and keep track of all your Snapchat friends.
- Search for friends based on categories.
- Search for friends based on spoken language, location and age range.
- Search for friends based on their snapchat username or display name.
- View their BIO and social links
- Be found by others
- Get featured on the home page.
- Add custom, private notes to each snapchat user.
- You can give and receive high-fives.
- You can mark snapcodes as friends or bad codes so others don't have to waste their time with bad codes.
- You can suggest display names, spoken language, location and age of snapchat codes that are still public in system to help others find what they want.
What's the difference with Ghost Codes?
Ghost codes is a great App for your mobile device that lets you find Snapchat users to add by searching for them based on categories and interests and then downloading their snapcode to your device which you can then add with Snapchat's add user by snapcode feature.
Snap Exec not only lets you find friends that way, it also allows you to do things like Add notes, add new public snapcodes you found elsewhere, suggest names, languages, ages and locations and more.
Another major difference is that Ghost Codes is a phone app and Snap Exec is a web site. Each have their benefits.
We do plan on releasing a phone app in the future.
What does it cost to use it?
There is no cost to use SnapExec.com and there never will be as a free account will always be an option.
You can upgrade to a paid account to get more features though.
Do you have to register to use it?
No, you can find Snapchat users without registering an account with SnapExec.com. However, there are many features you will not be able to use without registering such as adding notes to users, suggesting their names, their language, age or location. You will also not be able to give them high fives or see how many you received.
What's the difference with Snapchat Directory?
Snapchat Directory (http://snapchat.directory) is a great resource to find Snapchat friends, but it's a set-and-forget type of web site.
This means that there are many no longer valid codes on there and it's very difficult to know if you added one code already or not.
It is also not possible to edit your code once you've added it and you can not change categories either.
How can I have my Snapcode be featured on the home page?
During the initial roll out of the site, featured Snapcodes on the home page are simply controlled by last login and profile completeness. Watch video on how to do this.
To show up on the home page, you must:
Other fields such as categories, bio and social media links are not required but are definitely recommended to be completed as well.
- Must have profile set to public (just snapchat info).
- Have your personalized snapcode uploaded.
- Have a Display Name set.
- Have a Mostly Speaks Language set.
- Have a Location set.
- Have an Age set.
- Have your BIO filled in.
Later on, once we have enough people constantly logging in to be featured at the top of the list, we will implement scores instead. These scores will be generated by the system based on rules such as how many views, high fives, downloads and clicks you received and you gave.
Each metric will have various weights and the higher the score the more likely your snapcode is going to be featured.
Will SnapExec.com ever charge for any services?
Yes, but those will be premium services which will be free for a while.
For example, there will be metrics available such as:
Other metrics will be available too and free accounts will have access to a subset of that.
- How many impressions and clicks did you get on your snapcode
- How many clicks did you get on your social media links
- How many people have marked you as friend
- How many gave you high fives
- List of snapcodes who gave you high fives (if they marked that info public)
- List of snapcodes who marked you as friend (if they marked that info public)
- List of users who clicked on your social links (if they marked that info public)
I would like to get featured. Do you have a category for X or Ys?
Sure, you can add any category by just editing your profile and if you follow the rules from question 9 above, you'll get featured on the home page.
I tried registering but I'm not getting any activation link email. What's wrong?
There could be a number of reasons for this.
If all else fails, contact me on snapchat and I'll help you out.
- Your email provider is not allowing the email to be sent. Microsoft is notorious for this. We are working on it.
- You did get the email but it got filtered in your SPAM. Make sure to seach all your email for accounts@SnapExec.com
- The email you entered had a typo in it. Just try logging in with your login and password you setup and it will tell you that your account is not activated yet and it will show you the email you entered and give you the opportunity to change it.
How do you upload photo from a cell phone the video only shows you how to do it from a computer
It's pretty much the same.
- Go to your profile
- Click "edit profile"
- Click on the "Choose file" button under current image
- Find image you want to use on your phone
- Click on "Save changes"
- Click on "Confirm and save changes now"
how do i delete my account?
You can do that by going to your profile and clicking the delete link.
I've deleted my account but it is still showing as in google search. Can you please remove all of my details. I've asked google and they have told me to contact your webmaster and ask to have it removed
We do not control Google search results or data. You will have to ask Google about that. All we can do is ensure our servers have your data deleted which we did do.
Can't find your question? Ask a new question here: